Tuesday, May 22, 2007

...lets run away...

My biggest excitement about this trip is the fact that I get to run away. I am running away from everybody and everything; in a healthy way. I get to hide from all of these crazy ass people in my life. While also expanding my knowledge, growing, reading, meditating, rediscovering myself.
No more drama from school. No more drama from family. No more drama from animals (yes, copper drool IS drama. ;) ) We just get to be.

Also, WE GET TO GO SHOOOOPPING. =) *Glasgow here we come*

Finally, I am really excited about the plane rides too. Nervous, but excited. I like traveling. It will be quiet time, while rush time... AT THE SAME TIME; and a new experience.

We leave in 14 hours and 40 minutes.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Shopping? Did someone say Shopping?????

Gretchen said...

And of course you never said no drama from ME!

Is Gretchen Slobber considered Drama?

Bwahhhhhhahahahahah

Seester & travel buddy, we're gonna have SO MUCH FUN!!!