Thursday, May 24, 2007

How to follow that up...hmmm

Well, my impressions were somewhat different than Hannah's. I have to agree with her about the uncomfortable seats but I'm over it already. Sleep was what was on my mind upon arrival.

I have to say that Glasgow upon our arrival reminded me of every other British town (sorry Scotland) I've ever visited. I've always had a problem with visiting cities. They all look pretty much the same to me on first glance. I suppose once we get away from the airport it will make a difference.

I have tried to blog twice today so far and found my brain malfunctioning and unable to produce anything worth reading.
The only thing that comes to mind now is completely inappropriate and though in other circumstances I wouldn't let that stop me I think today I will. So you'll just have to wonder. Ok I'll give you a hint just to drive you crazy...it involved a fella who appeared to be a brother of some sort wearing a long white robe.
Ok now this was a bit of humor I came across. I was looking for the name for such a garment (long white robe worn by a monk etc.) and put "monk robe" in Webster.com It came up with "beer and skittles" - def. a situation of agreeable ease. Now that's almost as inappropriate as what had crossed my mind in Jersey...
I did manage to get this pic of Meg, Terry, Hannah uploaded. Blogger wasn't cooperating to upload the file but I outsmarted it. So now everything's beer and skittles here in Glasgow. Hope they're as good where you are.
gj

No comments: