Thursday, May 24, 2007

..day one.. no food.. humanity..slipping..out *fades*

IM SO HUNGRY!!!

THEY STARVE YOU HERE!
MAKE YOU SIT IN CHAIRS TOO SMALL! TELL YOU NO NO NO ! AND THEN.. THEY LOCK YOU IN METAL CAGES AND BEAT YOU WITH REALLY BIG WHIPS AND DON'T GIVE YOU FOOD!!

.. or.. they hurry and try to let you check into your room way way early, even though they really arn't supposed to ... (and you were too late for breakfast) and then get you into this gorgeous room with pretty smelly good all through out it... and let you come down and eat in the restaurant at noon.. ( 6 minutes till noon )

BUT I THINK ITS THE FIRST ONE!!!

(hugs)

2 comments:

Marg said...

Hey Gretchen, I highly recommend the lunch. Terry and I went ahead and ate while we were waiting for our room. Delish.

Gretchen said...

Oh sure, now you tell me...We decided to sleep till dinner. I was up around 4 but I left Hannah sleeping. I'm in the room where we left you two earlier if you're up yet.

gj